La SFR Création offers workshops in relation to its research orientations:
Writing workshops: creative, professional or digital writing;
Theatrical practice and dance workshops: choreography, performance, stage managing, staging or directing or theatre in foreign languages;
Projects to broadcast culture diffusion in relation to university partners specialized in this domain;
Language teaching through the artistic means (singing, music, theatre). Use of THEMPPO (thematic, prosody and oral production) from the university project called “IDEFI Innova-langues”;
Film and documentary creation workshops integrating artistic and economic dimensions;
Workshops in the haptics, visual and corporal activities;
Workshops in sound and image: creation, conception, writing, producing and management in the sector of static, animated and interactive images;
Workshops in information and communication technologies in the field of teaching and learning, especially concerning French and foreign languages.
Technical workshop Lumière Éclairage scénique introduction to the use of light for stage lighting - with Benoit Fenayon.
Filmer les relations humaines. Workshops dedicated to filmic issues in scientific projects.
Led by a certified trainer, Christian Lallier from the Laboratoire d'anthropologie filmée, these workshops will enable participants to better understand, prefigure and transcribe their needs in terms of audiovisual support, and to better adapt the filmic format to the diversity of their research practices.
The research-creation workshops are organized as a complement to the autumn lectures. Primarily aimed at Master's and PhD students, as well as teacher-researchers, the workshops are designed to provide interdisciplinary training in different research-creation methods, thinking and processes. They are led by international researchers and artists.
- A Puddle of Quiet / Une flaque de calme - by Barbara Erwine, teacher-researcher, Department of Architecture, University of Washington in Seattle
- Directing beyond the performance: a practical introduction to Thomas Ostermeier's directing method - by Peter Boenisch, Professor of European Theatre at the Royal Central School of Rhetoric and Drama at the University of London
- Jelle Koopmans worshop (Université of Amsterdam), member of the Royal Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW) and Chairman of the Council for Human Sciences (RGW) in the Netherlands
- Creative Writing: Points of view, writing workshop with Canadian writer Lisa Moore
Creative writing workshops as part of Phraséolit, the winning project in SFR Création's 2018 call for internal projects:
- (S’)ouvrir (à) un lieu d’écriture dans l’atelier du peintre
- Entrée dans un lieu/entrée dans l'écriture
Atelier de POEsIQUE avec le compositeur-interprète Vicente Pradal - As part of the Chanter les poètes. Poésique 18, Anne Cayuela and Caroline Bertoneche from the ILCEA4 laboratory invite you to meet composer and performer Vicente Pradal at a workshop for students and teachers.
L'Atelier Sciences et Voix (AVS) - A monthly meeting place for scientists, speech therapists, phoniatrists, singing teachers, voice pedagogues and the general public, interested in presenting current research on the voice. These workshops are organized by a team of researchers from the GIPSA-lab laboratory, a member of the SFR Création.
Cultiver la relation organique entre corps et voix - Workshop for doctoral students and teacher-researchers.
Nouvelles techniques du corps. Atelier de prospective gestuelle. - Workshop with Julien Prévieux, plastic artist (Marcel Duchamp Prize).